Michael R Coldham & Associates has the necessary skills and experience to advise you how to set up your business or what to do for the purchase or sale of a business.
We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a business sale or purchase contract should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
We can help with:
- Business structures
- Contracts and Leases
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
I try and make it such that your business can get the advice it needs, as if I am part of your office, just working in another room. Your business structure at the beginning does not need to be BIG and expensive, it just needs to work and as you grow the business you have in place plans for the corporate structure to expand at the same time. Seeking out that day when succession plans come to fruition. Michael R Coldham & Associates your business lawyers.