Whether you are starting a new business and looking for legal advice, looking for a business lawyer in Yarrawonga to assist with commercial litigation or planning to buy or sell a business I am the solicitor who can help you. I know Australian business laws and have sound experience across many different industries. I offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs. I offer the following legal services for business.
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise I can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business I can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: I can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, Put and Call Options, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met. I can set up your terms and conditions of trade and help you establish your own web site with GoDaddy.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: I offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Corporations law I can write and assist with shareholders agreements, provide advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents: I can assist you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed. I can also help you with registering designs, patents and trademarks.
- Property and leasing: I can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. I can write your lease in either circumstance. I can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: I offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law and Employment Law.
- Workplace and employment: I can draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements as well as assist with disputes and unfair dismissals. I can also assist with occupational health and safety issues. I have an expert advisor in this area available to consult with you.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: I can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgement.
- Finance: I can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as obtain advice in regard to GST, Capital Gains and Land Tax. I have been a panel solicitor for St George Bank preparing their residential mortgages and some commercial loan transactions.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. I can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary, testamentary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Our business legal services can help get business off to a good start call me and seek out what we can do for you.