Michael Coldham is the Principal of the firm. I was admitted to practice in 1977
I obtained a Graduate Diploma of Education in Sports Science at Deakin University in 1994.
- 1977 I was admitted to Practise as a Solicitor.
- 1977 to 1978 I was then employed by Norris Coates & Hearle Solicitors as a Common Law Solicitor.
- From 1979 to 2000 I ran my own legal Practise as Michael R. Coldham & Associates.
- 2000 to 2012 I was a member of the firm of Anderson Rice Solicitors and as a Partner.
- July 2012 to date part time manager at Target Collections Australia Pty Ltd
- February 2015 Principal of Michael R Coldham & Associates
Some of my roles
- Duty Solicitor South Melbourne Magistrate’s Court
- Honorary Solicitor to the RSPCA
- Honorary Solicitor to the BOCA now Birds Australia
- Honorary Solicitor to the Warrnambool Surf Life Saving Club
- Honorary Solicitor to the Hampton Junior Soccer Club
- Honorary Solicitor to Taylor Made Tri Club
- I am presently Secretary of the Yarrawonga CFA
I have been:
- Deputy Chair Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board
- Chair of the Mt Buller Alpine Resort Management Board
- Past Chair of the Kerang Business Council
- Past President of Four Wheel Drive Victoria
- Past President of the Victorian Ski Association
- Director of Lord Somers Camp & Powerhouse
- Member of the Alpine Advisory Council
- Member of VEAC advisory council
I get involved with my clients and the people around me because of my skills and love of the Law.
I would like to be your lawyer.